Derbyshire Healthcare offers its staff a package of benefits and rewards and that’s just one reason why we have been highlighted as a best place to work in healthcare by the Health Service Journal (HSJ) and NHS Employers. There are few careers that are as rewarding as one at Derbyshire Healthcare, or that give you the opportunity to work with such a variety of people of all backgrounds and ages.
‘Passionate group of people’
There are so many opportunities for development within our Trust’s varying services and departments which work closely to put the patient at the centre of everything we do. By joining our team at Derbyshire Healthcare, you will become part of a talented, compassionate and enthusiastic group of people that meet our Trust values; committed to providing the best care and treatment to the people we serve.
Caring for you
In return, we will offer you a salary that matches your ability and responsibilities, and provide you with every opportunity to progress in your career and increase your salary through our vast range of training and development courses. You will also be automatically registered as a member of the NHS Pension Scheme (unless you choose to opt out) - one of the most generous and comprehensive in the UK.
On top of your basic salary, you will receive at least 27 days' holiday each year, plus a range of other benefits such as:
- Incremental pay increases
- Harmonised holiday entitlements of 27 days per year - increasing to 29 days after five years' service and 33 days after ten years' service - plus eight general and public holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Study leave for sponsored courses
- Flexible working opportunities
- NHS staff discounts
- 24/7 confidential and comprehensive employee assistance programme, plus access to our Staff Liaison Manager
- Annual and monthly staff recognition schemes
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
Eye test vouchers
- Lease car scheme
- Access to our staff mobile app, DHCFT Staff.
Learning and Development
- Training Passport - know what training is required for your post at a glance and keep up date with your mandatory and role specific training by eLearning and classroom based courses
- Coaching - opportunities to grow and develop and perform at your best
- Leadership and development - leadership and management training for all levels of staff.
View a full list of employment vacancies within the Trust, by visiting the NHS Jobs website.