The following classes of information will be made available. Where possible, this will be made available on our website, but if the information cannot be located, please contact us on our links.
- Who we are and what we do
This includes our organizational information, Trust locations and contact points plus our constitutional and legal governance requirements
- What we spend and how we spend it
Financial information relating to projected and actual income and expenditure, tendering, procurement and contracts
- What our priorities are, and how we are doing
This includes our strategy and performance information, plans, assessments, inspections and reviews
- How we make decisions
Our policy proposals and decisions. Decision making processes, internal criteria and procedures, consultations
- Our policies and procedures
How we deliver our functions and responsibilities
- Lists and registers
Information which is held in registers required by law and other lists and registers relating to the functions of the Trust
- The services we offer
Advice and guidance, booklets and leaflets, transactions and media releases. A description of the services offered.
The classes of information will not generally include:
- Information where disclosure is prevented by law, or exempt under the Freedom of Information Act, or is otherwise properly considered to be protected from disclosure
- Information in draft form
- Information that is no longer readily available as it is contained in files that have been placed in archive storage, or is difficult to access for similar reasons.