Connections is the Trust’s membership and staff magazine.
It provides our members and staff with up-to-date service information; latest news from the Trust; events; and regular features from staff and service users.
We welcome all feedback and suggestions on the look and content of the magazine. We would also like to hear your views on how the magazine should be distributed and whether you would prefer more regular updates.
Should you have any feedback, please contact the Communications & Involvement Team on 01332 623723 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Issues of the magazine (formerly Better Connected in 2011/12):
- Connections: edition 5 - A focus on mindfulness - the importance of creating a space to think, announcing our recent Delivering Excellence Awards winners, be alert to the dangers of delirium, a patient's recovery journey, plus a governor update.
- Connections: edition 4 - Helping to shape the healthcare of tomorrow, going smoke-free: your questions answered, new support to help young people who have self-harmed, nominate your Derbyshire Healthcare hero, PLUS your invitation to our annual meeting on 22 September!
- Connections: edition 3 - Meet our new Chair, the importance of body and mind, we're proud to be going smoke-free, the work of our physiotherapists, and much more.
- Connections: edition 2 - Annual Members' Meeting update, meet your new governors, a week in the life of a speech and language therapist and all the news from our Delivering Excellence Awards ceremony 2014.
- Connections: edition 1 - Equal to the task, it's good to talk, a week in the life of a health visitor and make your nomination for the Delivering Excellence Awards 2014.
- Connection - Winter 2013/14 -
- Sir David Nicholson visits the Trust, Mark Todd takes up new role as Chairman, Derby Street Triage pilot and Closing the Gap launch.
- Connection - Autumn 2013 - Delivering Excellence Awards 2013, HSJ Efficiency in Training and Development Award, Flu Fighter campaign and Membership update.
- Connection - Summer 2013 - Mental Health Awareness Week 2013, the new Liaison Team, Trust awards and celebration and Mad Pride 2013.
- Connection - Spring 2013 - Introducing our new Chief Executive, our response to the Francis Report, the launch of the Centre for Research and Development and Core Care Standards one year on.
Better Connected, Spring 2012 - in this issue: Introducing our Acting Chief Executive, Core Care Standards, Inside DHCFT, Healthy Body Healthy Mind and Events.
- Better Connected, Winter 2011 - in this issue: A seasonal message from our Chairman and Chief Executive, information about the Annual Members’ Meeting (AMM) and the Live Equality Impact Assessment (EIA) event, Trust news and much more.
- Better Connected, Autumn 2011 - in this issue: A focus on the Quality Account, tips for keeping healthy this winter, Word on the Ward, Voice of Experience, news features and much more. Also included in this issue is information on the Trust’s Annual Members’ Meeting (AMM).
- Better Connected, Summer 2011 - in this issue: Governors’ Welcome, Voice of Experience (a service user’s story), carers’ corner, Word on the Ward (patient feedback) and Healthy body, Healthy mind as well as informative news features about the Trust.
If would like to receive a free copy of our Connections magazine, please sign up to become a member of Derbyshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust.