After much debate and deliberation, our judging panel has chosen the shortlist for our 2016 Delivering Excellence Team Awards.
These are the teams who will be invited to our awards ceremony on Thursday 15 December, along with Trust staff who been recognised during the year for 'delivering excellence every day'.
In alphabetical order, the shortlisted nominees in each team awards category are…
• Children & young people’s neurodevelopmental team
• Hartington Unit reception/outpatients team, Chesterfield
• Liaison Team (South), Royal Derby Hospital.
Patient experience award
• Audrey House, Derby
• Derbyshire Dales Learning Disability team
• Killamarsh & North Chesterfield Neighbourhood team.
Patient safety award
• Criminal Justice Team
• Community paediatric occupational therapy & physiotherapy service
• Pharmacy Team.
Team of the year
• Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services
• Early Intervention Service (North)
• High Peak & North Dales Neighbourhood.
Well done to all our shortlisted teams! Look out for details of the winners on 15 December on Twitter - under the hashtag #DEAwards2016.